Introduction to infoRouter Document Management Software
infoRouter is a Document and Content Management System designed for organizations with vast numbers of documents that must be managed, shared and distributed.
It makes searching, editing, sharing, and distributing documents easier than ever before. The familiar and web based interface of infoRouter is easy to understand and use.
Whether you work in words, records, pictures, audio, video, images, scanned documents, office documents such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, infoRouter can manage any type of document or file in its native format.
infoRouter provides an organized and secure way to store, secure, manage, retrieve and share your documents.
Here are a few of the many features of infoRouter:
- Amazingly fast and accurate document searching
- Document Version Control
- A multiple Portal interface
- Content Management
- DoD 5015.2 STD compliant Records Management
- Document based Workflow Management
- Document Change Control and Change Notification
- Flexible, integrated security for documents and folders
- Auditing capabilities
- A powerful Document Distribution to both internal and external users
- Import and Export tools
- WebDAV Interface
- Web Services API for development of interfaces to in-house systems
- Scanning interfaces
- Automatic TIFF to PDF Document Conversion
- Archiving, Retention and Disposition Rules
- Hot Folders for incoming documents
- E-mail Management & MS Outlook Integration
- MS Office Integration