Libraries / Library Managers
A Library Manager is a user who has been specifically granted library management rights by the System Administrator or
any one of the members of the “administrators” system user group.
Creating one or more Library Managers for each library is a good strategy. System Administrators can delegate many administrative functions to the library managers making them self-sufficient to manage almost every aspect of document libraries.
- Create local users
- Create local user groups
- Assign and manage document security throughout the Library
- Assign and manage folder security throughout the Library
- Click on "Control Panel" and choose the "libraries" section from the right panel.
- Select a library by clicking on the library on the right panel.
- Click on the "Library Managers" tab.
- Click on the "Add Library Manager" tab.
- Select the user you wish to assign as the Library Manager.
- Click "OK".
Library Usage Scenarios
Other administrative functions and roles