Portals / Setting up Portal Administrators
The System Administrator and members of the "administrators" system user group may assign "Portal Administrators"
to manage the day-to-day maintenance of portals.
- Navigate to the "Control Panel"
- Click on the "Portals" link.
- Select the portal to which you wish to assign administrators.
- Click on the "Portal Administrators" link on the tool bar.
- The "Portal Administrators" window will appear.
- Click on the "Add Administrators" button.
- Select one or more users from the list that appears.
- Click "Ok" to add the selected users as administrators.