Advanced Search / Searching using Custom Property Sets
Using custom properties in your search greatly reduces the number of results returned. This allows you to perform fast, accurate and targeted searches.
- Navigate to the "Advanced Search" screen by clicking on the "Search" tab.
- Specify any search parameters such as content search in the top portion of your search screen.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the "Advanced search" screen until you get to the section labeled "Custom Property".
- Select a custom property by clicking on the drop down control.
- The search page will refresh to expose the fields in the chosen custom property.
- Select the search criteria from the first set of prompts.
- Enter the corresponding value in the next prompt.
- Repeat the process for as many fields as you like.
- Click on the "Search" button to complete the search.
Creating Saved Searches