Portals / Portal Administrators
Portal Administrators are assigned to portals by the sysadmin to manage the day-to-day maintenance of a given portal. The designated portal administrator can manage all aspects to the portal without any restrictions.
- Navigate to the "Control Panel"
- Click on the "Portals" link.
- Select the portal to which you wish to assign administrators.
- Click on the "Portal Administrators" link on the tool bar.
- The "Portal Administrators" window will appear.
- Click on the "Add Administrators" button.
- Select one or more users from the list that appears.
- Click "Ok" to add the selected users as administrators.
Portal Administrator's Guide.