Form Templates / Deleting Form Templates
Deleting Form Templates is almost the same as deleting regular documents.
- Navigate to the "Form Templates" Library
- Select the Form Template to delete.
- Check the check box and select the "Delete" menu item from the "Edit" Menu.
- Deleting a form template will result in locking down the documents generated from the deleted template.
- It will not be possible to edit these documents unless the template is recovered from the recycle bin.
- Notice that each document generated from a template has a Template ID associated with it. It is only this template that can be used to edit the document. Creating a new template with the same name as the deleted template will not help as they are tied by ID and not their names.