Form Templates / Using Form Templates
infoRouter's integrated Forms Management feature allows users to use form templates to create HTML documents quickly.
- Navigate to the folder where you would like to create your HTML document.
- Click on the "New" Menu
- Choose the "Document from Template" menu item
- A pop-up window will appear that displays a list of available template documents to choose from
- Choose a template from the list and click "Ok"
- The chosen form template will appear prompting you for the form fields.
- When finished, click on the "Submit" button (this depends on how the form was designed) to submit your document.
- A new window will appear prompting you for a "Name" and "Description" for the new document.
- Enter a Name and a Short description that describes the contents of this document (optional but recommended)
- The new document will be created in HTML format.
- Notice that you do not have to give the document name an extension. It will always be saved with an HTM extension.
- A Memo Template
- A Letter Template
- A Resume Template
- An Issue Report Template
- A Vacation Request Template
- And various Human Resources related forms
Form Template Administrator's Guide